Follow these KYC best practices to prevent increased processing time or risk of KYC failure
- 1.When filling out your contact information and Date of Birth, ensure your information matches exactly what is printed on your ID document
- If there is both latin text and other characters for your name, the Latin text is preferred
- Any discrepancies between your ID and the information you provide will significantly increase processing time and/or risk of KYC failure
- 2.DO NOT submit scanned documents or copies. Only LIVE photos of your documents will be accepted and eligible for processing
- 3.DO NOT submit a EXPIRED ID
- 4.DO NOT alter your ID including covering up parts of your ID
- 1.DO NOT submit scanned photos or a picture of a picture. Only LIVE photos / selfies will be accepted and eligible for processing.
- 1.In most cases, KYC decisions are final. However, if you have previously passed for a Tokensoft Powered Event or made a mistake, you can submit a request.
- 2.Passing KYC for one event does not guarantee that you qualify for another. Each project has their own KYC policies, procedures, risk tolerance, and geographical restrictions.